Alpharetta Real Estate
Alpharetta is a city in north Fulton County, according to the 2000 US census, there were 34,854 people, 13,911 households, and 8,916 families residing in the city.
Some major attractions in Alpharetta include the Downtown Alpharetta Welcome Center, the Alpharetta Arboretum at Wills Park, Alpharetta Arboretum at Cogburn Road Park, The Alpharetta Farmers Market, The Downtown Alpharetta Historic District, The Mansell House and Gardens, The Milton Log Cabin, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, The Walk of Memories, The Alpharetta Big Creek Greenway, and Newtown Park.
Alpharetta is served by the Fulton County Public school system.
Elementary Schools (Grades K-5)
- Alpharetta Elementary School
- Cogburn Woods Elementary School
- Crabapple Crossing Elementary School
- Creek View Elementary School
- Hembree Springs Elementary School
- Lake Windward Elementary School
- Manning Oaks Elementary School
- Mimosa Elementary School
- New Prospect Elementary School
- Ocee Elementary School
- Summit Hill Elementary School
Middle Schools (Grades 6-8)
- Autrey Mill Middle School
- Elkins Pointe Middle School
- Haynes Bridge Middle School
- Holcomb Bridge Middle School
- Hopewell Middle School
- Northwestern Middle School
- Webb Bridge Middle School
- Amana Academy
- Fulton Science Academy
High Schools (Grades 9-12)
Search Alpharetta Real Estate Homes for Sale
Last updated on Jul 18, 2019 10:23:am.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Alpharetta Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes