Johns Creek Real Estate
The public schools in Johns Creek are part of the Fulton County School System but are not funded by the city.
Johns Creek’s public schools consistently place among the top in the nation. Chattahoochee High School, River Trail Middle School, and Dolvin Elementary are National Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence. Northview High School has three times won the Governor’s Cup for the state’s highest SAT scores.
- Chattahoochee High School
- Northview High School
- Johns Creek High School
- Autrey Mill Middle School
- River Trail Middle School
- Taylor Road Middle School
- Haynes Bridge Middle School
- Abbotts Hill Elementary School
- Barnwell Elementary School
- Dolvin Elementary School
- Findley Oaks Elementary School
- Medlock Bridge Elementary School
- Ocee Elementary School
- Shakerag Elementary School
- State Bridge Crossing Elementary School
- Wilson Creek Elementary School
- Hillside Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Woodward Academy - North Campus
- Cresco Montessori School
Search Johns Creek Real Estate Homes for Sale
Last updated on Jan 17, 2019 7:23:pm.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Johns Creek Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes